24 and still a virgin am I missing out? Is it weird?

To be 24 and a virgin? Never had a boyfriend either... I started dating at 22 tho. Just never got past the boyfriend part... I don't know if me living at home has anything to do with it

Most Helpful Guy

• No your not missing anything don't listen to those jerks. it is not weird 3 of my close female friends are in your situation. They just are having a hard time finding a good guy or a comparable man for them. Your living at home most likely has nothing to do with you not getting a boyfriend. Unless your Father is scaring them off with a shotgun when they come get you for a date. But then they would not be men but in mature boys. Out of my 5 close female freinds only one has actually found a guy to marry and they met at church after having been in the same youthgroup/young adult group for 4 years. The other one eventually found a guy she likes by dating around online for years. She eventually found one after looking for 3 years. It is not uncommon to find 24 year old virgins that are having a hard time finding a guy. I suggest 2 things one stay a virgin till your married. Only a good guy will wait around and date you when he hears that. Also try and join a small group of young adults. Like a church young adult group, hobby group, college club, sports group... I wish you luck finding a good man.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not missing anything. You just didn't have the chance or didn't want to lose your virginity. And it's fine, don't worry.
    Maybe you should go out and try to meet new people.

What Guys Said 5

• You should move out so if you do hook up, at least you don't have to deal with your parents. Plus you can be out whenever you want

• start fucking asap u been out of the game for too long.

Why?

U asking me why means dat u r curious and willing to try. it's only sex u will unlock a new aspect of ur life that will give u a deeper understanding of urself and what u want. U are young make ur mistakes now and not wen u 29 or 30. U want a boyfriend I kno u do. U want to hug and kiss sleep over ur boyfriend house cook for him etc etc. open urself up and live

• I've never been on a date :P so I don't find weird.

• Get out the house and socialize with people.. I feel your 5/10

• Yes. go out and get some dick.

What Girls Said 1

• no you aren't trust if i could go back i'd be a virgin..