How does an average first date go for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• If it ends with a kiss followed by an agreement to go out again, I know it went well. Other times she may be a little more inviting. lol

If she opens the door before the car comes to a complete stop and runs inside, it didn't go so well...

Most Helpful Girl

• Meet up at our location, do an activity and talk/laugh together, maybe eat, maybe kiss a bit, then I head home.

What Guys Said 12

• Good Dates are easy cake

You just gotta come with the tools

Keeps conversation topics with a neutral stance for the majority. You dont want to butt heads just head. Cross your t's and dot your i's
    Pay attention to her
    Cover all expenses
    Nothing sexual or creepy
    Allow her to just have fun
    Defiantly kiss her if you had a good date (if not she will think about it) but you could also hold off maybe for another time

And of course much more, women, it would take a pages of stuff written down on how to make it a good night. This is just a glimpse

• Quite well usually. Never had a bad one, always an amicable parting.

• Talk, have fun, enjoy each other's time and kiss or make out at the end if it went really well.

My best first date was recent where we went to a barcade and back to her place and made out to one of my favorite bands, which she put on.

• i have never dated before lol. we just decide to go do some activity just with the two of us i guess that can be considered a date but i have never really called it that, neither did the girls i hung out with.

• Talk and get to know one another basically, feel each other out see if we want to take it further.

• It doesn't. I'm too ugly to get a date.

• Usually I am awkward dive way far into things and leave them feeling uncomfortable

• Not so well.

• eat, laugh, touch , laugh , build rapport, kiss, home? if lucky sex

• Instagram dm

• She wants to marry me and have a bazillion-jillion of my babies...

So ya, I have a thing for crazy chicks, it turns out... 😁

• I'll let you know when I have one.😞

What Girls Said 6

• My only first date was at prom so... I don't think I can answer that question to set an accurate representation of a first date.

• Non existent

• Oh god

• okay

• bad.

• Only ever had one - it went pretty well seeing as how I've never needed and never want another ^_^