Living at home?

I feel like i have no fuckin freedom... to do wtf i want. I can't live it to the fullest and i also feel like m missing out... im 24 necer experienced life but ill be alone and broke if i do go... could and s it worth it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't move out if it is emotionally ok (they aren't abusing you and you feel safe there... and if you feel loved or can change the enviornment to where yo uare loved... all the better). Moving out is expensive, get a job, save some $, and go out for your fun, go over friends houses (find and make some friends), go to coffee shops, parks, bars, dance clubs, church, wherever and have fun.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pack up your things, move out and get a job.

What Guys Said 4

• If you budget wisely (i. e. Live beneath your means) you can live on your own. But since you mentioned doing whatever the fuck your want, that may be an issue because when you live on your own you really don't have the luxury of free spending because of all your responsibility unless you want to go into debt, which is unwise

• get a job now maybe weekends. make a years worth of money and move out. pay your bills pay your rent. U have to live alone at some point.

• Ya make ur own money and ur straight

• I'm only 20 but I can't wait to have my own apartment, even if I have to struggle for a while.

What Girls Said 0