Would you want to know if the person you're seeing doesn't eat meat?

If you guys never went out to eat or they just told you it was a diet but it was actually a lifestyle choice. Would you want to know it was a lifestyle choice instead of a diet? Would you care that they didn't eat meat?

• I would want to know
  • No I don't need to know
  • Other/explain

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, imagine you'd be having a dinner date... you would need to be able to take that into account :D
    Apart from that, no problem as long as she wouldn't oblige me to become a vegetarian as well. I would eat vegatarian with her on certain days, but I'd want to eat my steak or chicken on others!

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhhhhh yea I'd want to know. What if he comes over and I order a meat lovers pizza, or my mom cooks dinner and she always cooks some kind of meat, or what if I invite him to a barbeque and then I feel like a insensitive cunt. Just let me know. As long as they're not forcing me to go vegetarian or vegan too then I'm fine.

What Guys Said 5

• I would definitely want to know if she is vegan as meat with vegans if they haven't eaten meat for a long time can result in a nasty bowl aches. As in like doubling over I would feel so miserable if my date went through that. Also as a partner I'd make sacrifices to adapt to the needs.

• I am not getting near no vegan or vegetarian. I don't want her to bust my balls every time I eat a steak !

• Yeah I would want to know

• So long as they don't try to cut me off from meat or talk about how immoral I am for eating meat, I don't give a fuck what you eat

• No I don't need to know

What Girls Said 4

• I would want to know. It's not necessarily a deal breaker. Unless they're a super psycho ultra insane "ethical" vegetarian/vegan. If they were then it'd be a deal breaker. I don't need that backwards bullshit nonsense in my life.

• I'd want to know only because I like making dinner for whoever I'm dating and would like to cater to their needs. As long as they don't make comments about me eating meat, I don't really care.

• As long as they respect my lifestyle choices (eating meat, dairy) then we won't have a problem.

• I would want to know for when I cook for him, but it wouldn't bother me whether he does or does not eat meat.