What is the best way to get womens attention as a temporarily disabled person?

I can't walk or feel my legs so i use a wheelchair. Society already views me as a weak individual and people always assume im retarted. What can i do to attract women?

What Girls Said 2

• That's sad. I'm sure some nice girl would want to push your wheelchair or carry your books.

• Probably should project your personality more. If u can show people on the spot that you are just a cool guy, and that anybody could be in a wheelchair- it doesn't make you less attractive. If a guy like you seemed positive, down to earth, and even still confident I'de be interested. I'm very interested in people like that. Turning a situation into an opertunity. Makes me wanna know more and puts a smile on my face to know the kind of people we can be. Lol I'm cheesy sorry, go get em boy!

What Guys Said 1

• No clue, honestly. That's a tough one.

The crippled people that I've seen become successful with women are generally loving, caring individuals of merit. Being a dick with no ambition isn't an option.