How can I make my ex want me back?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hm, let's hear it what happened mate? Share with the anon lol?

It truly depends on that! But for as in general what you can do... it's pretty much always the same.

To increase your chances with your ex. It's about working on yourself during a brief time of no contact or limited contact. But preferably no contact.

You work on Heath, which is basically your body. Getting physically fit. Adapting a new style in fashion. Maybe some physical alterations. Hair, new makeup, bolder eyeshadow. Doesn't have to be drastic changes like I listed but. You get the idea lol.

Then there's working on your relationship mentality. This is where moving on comes in. It's not moving on essentially but it's a form of it. You better your chances by increasing your overall social status. New friends, go on dates, learn about the hottest venues in town. Study on what made you guys part ways in the first place.

These are the basics that you can do that don't directly relate to your situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• You cannot do that.

What Guys Said 6

• Why not just look for someone else? If you broke up then there must be a reason for it. Said reason probably hasn't gone away so trying again is just like asking for it to repeat and who wants that. Best you just move on.

• It seems like that's your only option, if it didn't work out in the pass what makes you think it will workout now?

• I believe it depends on who left who, etc.

• Why would he?

• You don't. Most guys move on immediately.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• don't go back go forward