What is my boyfriend thinking when he looks at other girls?

Basically my boyfriend and I were on a cycle ride with friends and one of the girls had a very tight playsuit on that was showing off her bum shape a lot. When we were all standing talking he looked and noticed it but then looked away so I let that slide but I then I saw him looking at her for a while not anything in particular just looking that way and then he rode behind her on the way home (when he had been behind me) I was just wondering if she did have her ass showing through the playsuit would he of kept looking while cycling behind her and liked it or would he of just seen it once and not cared as he has a gf? Like did he think yes she's hot I'll cycle behind her? Haha not mad just want to know what he's thinking :L

Most Helpful Guy

• Anonymous girl comment is right on, he's not likely thinking anything. He just found her attractive and was looking. Doesn't mean anything necessarily, just enjoyed the view. Doesn't mean he's going to cheat etc. Guys are visual. He may have cycled behind her on purpose but not likely, it probably just happened. I'm sure he didn't mind the view if he's an ass man, but again, just looking, doesn't mean anything likely. It's like a car accident, you're going to look as you drive by, but then it's gone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Many guys do Look but Don't... Touch. You seem to be a good No Sore Sport about it.
    I would be a bit Mad about it, for if Someone Special really Cares about me, his Eyes are for Me Only.
    However, I am sure he has Eyes for just you but this Slick Chick just Happen to Be a Bit... More Hip in that playsuit. Attention Getters can get the Best from the Rest.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• maybe checking the rack... or bottom... Some guys fall for reveling clothes or pretty face sometimes...

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sure the only thing that went through his mind was "booty 😮😍".
    This doesn't mean that he will cheat, keep calm.

• The majority of men look at other girls , especially if they think they're are sexy or hot. It's human impulse to look at attractive people. It's disrespectful towards you if he keeps looking though.

It doesn't mean he'll ever cheat on you though. He may be jusr admiring her from a distance