Have you ever been the other woman/man?

Have you ever gotten involved with someone in a committed relationship either voluntarily/ involuntarily? How long did it last? Did you ever feel guilty?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I'd just arrived at uni, the girls boyfriend was studying miles away, but no excuses... was my first away from home relationship... with hindsight I would of realised I was out of order! I'd like to think I matured from there!

What Girls Said 8

• No, apart from this guy who flirted with me while dating another girl, that's pretty much the extent of it.

• Open Marriage... kind of says it all. and yes other women

While I don't think it's something I could ever do. I think that a couple that can allow their partner to be intimate with others is a sign of really strong communication and understanding between the two. Hats off to you.

• Yes. They didn't actually bother to mention they were married, but I could tell. No regrets.

• I was seeing a guy for a while and didn't realise he actually had a girlfriend in Scotland. I was gutted when I found out and finished it straight away. I haven't spoken to him since.

• Involuntarily flirted with a married guy for a couple weeks and when he admitted to me he had a wife, I cussed his ass out telling him he should tell her and I felt so bad for his wife. I blocked him

• Not that I am aware of.

• Involuntarily, and once I found out that he had a girlfriend, I ended it and I told him he doesn't tell her, I will. Once and a while if we bump into each other (it's a small town) he tries to get back with me, but I always turn him down. I don't know what's wrong with him, but I hope he stays single forever.

• Yes I was involved with a married man. His wife stopped having sex with him. And I was lonely at the time. It was most incredible sex I ever had. But it ended after 4 months. Now I regret doing it.

What Guys Said 2

• No, and I hope I never find myself in that situation.

• Unknowingly I have, It was a shitstorm in the end. Girl told me she was single. Her husband was deployed in the Navy. She told me the day before his ship returned. Needless to say, I ended it.