Girls a mature question?

We used to be 18. We dated for a year. She didn't want sex because she said she wanted to wait also she claimed she be a virgin. We'd still touch, send sexy pics, talk dirty. Well we graduated and she left to college. We'd still talk but that was it. She left for a whole year and i'd see pics of her partying/drinking with dudes you know college life. Well a year later she moves back home and asked me to grab food with her. I was confused because why would she want to meet up with me a year later? well we had lunch and we kissed etc. We started to talk about a relationship and she said she didn't know what she wanted. We started to talk about what have we done since we stopped talking. I then asked if she dated? she said yes but nothing serious. I tried asking low key how far she got in the dates as in if she's still a virgin and she wouldn't answer it. She kept walking and singing songs (avoiding the question). She then asked me and I told her I had slept with a girl she hates and said "SO WOW ONLY ONE GIRL HUH THAT'S IT". She got mad but she still wouldn't answer the questions I asked her earlier.

We'll we're no longer together anymore but what do you think could she still be a virgin after so long? She could of just been shy too admit she's still a virgin but I don't know

Most Helpful Girl

• She's not a virgin. I'm pretty convinced. Someone who is wouldn't avoid the question.

Most Helpful Guy

• She was toying with you, man. She still likes you but doesn't take ypu seriously. If she was in the right mood, she'd bang you. From the way she handled the questioning (probably with smirks, looking laidback and smug), I'd say she's been with a few guys and not the sexually nervous girl you once knew.

What Girls Said 3

• No of course not. Look at her reaction!

• If she was still a virgin she Could have just Said so !
    I think she's jealous that you had sex with someone else anyways.

• I don't think she was virgin when she met you later.

What Guys Said 0