Does he just want papers?

I went to Mexico this summer and met a 17 year old names jorge (I'm 15). We became boyfriend and girlfriend but he wouldn't really dedicate a whole lot of time to me. I left Mexico on Thursday and still haven't received a text from him asking how I'm doing or anything of the sort. People tell me he might just be interested in papers?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• How are you two dating if he didn't dedicate time to you?
    But if you are no longer in Mexico how is he going to get papers from you exactly?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• At 15 you wouldn't even be able to marry him and get him papers without parental consent I don't think lol.. I think he was just using you for sex or companionship while you were there. It was just a vacation fling, rarely do those turn into real relationships. Forget about him.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

She could marry him without consent in Mexico.

• 3mo

@mutedaisy unless she sneaks away and goes to Mexico on her own or manages to convince her parents to go again so soon, I doubt that's a viable option.

• 3mo

All I'm saying is that she can marry in Mexico, nothing more lol

What Guys Said 1

• he's 15!!! I wouldn't worry about it. I assume even if ur gonna get married very early at 20 you still have 3 years. maybe he just wasn't feeling it.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• OR... he's just not interested in a long distance relationship. Let's not assume that just because he's Mexican, he wants to get into the US.

0|0
    0|0