Does he just want papers?

I went to Mexico this summer and met a 17 year old names jorge (I'm 15). We became boyfriend and girlfriend but he wouldn't really dedicate a whole lot of time to me. I left Mexico on Thursday and still haven't received a text from him asking how I'm doing or anything of the sort. People tell me he might just be interested in papers?

Most Helpful Guy

• How are you two dating if he didn't dedicate time to you?
    But if you are no longer in Mexico how is he going to get papers from you exactly?

Most Helpful Girl

• At 15 you wouldn't even be able to marry him and get him papers without parental consent I don't think lol.. I think he was just using you for sex or companionship while you were there. It was just a vacation fling, rarely do those turn into real relationships. Forget about him.

She could marry him without consent in Mexico.

@mutedaisy unless she sneaks away and goes to Mexico on her own or manages to convince her parents to go again so soon, I doubt that's a viable option.

All I'm saying is that she can marry in Mexico, nothing more lol

What Guys Said 1

• he's 15!!! I wouldn't worry about it. I assume even if ur gonna get married very early at 20 you still have 3 years. maybe he just wasn't feeling it.

What Girls Said 1

• OR... he's just not interested in a long distance relationship. Let's not assume that just because he's Mexican, he wants to get into the US.