Do women care less about men with SA as compared to men who care about women with SA?

Men are generally protective or at least expected to be protective and would careless if a girl had Social anxiety right?

But is it the same for men when they have social anxiety? men are expected to be a pillar , provide and protect.

Would a man with Social anxiety be a turn off for you ladies? He won't go to parties with you and he could rarely give a damn about socializing with your family or his.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, because I am the same way. I don't like parties and I don't ever want to meet their parents.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's kinda of changing, but not really. What hurts your chances is whether or not the social anxiety affects your appearance and socioeconomic status. Typically, it does. Social anxiety prevents you from climbing several success ladders as a man, making you less appealing.

Now, if you're a successful man with good looks, expect to be forgiven for social anxieties by SOME women.

If you're not so successful or good looking, you're nothing. Just a meek man that has zero qualities that women look for.

There have been periods of my life where I was RELATIVELY unsuccessful and unattractive, and let me tell you, you're fuxked.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Lol. Yes, SA in guys is a massive turn-off, maybe the biggest one there is. This is well documented. Shy girls tend to date, get boyfriends, and get married at much the same ages as non-shy girls, whereas shy men do these things much later in life, if ever.

• No, it is a total turn off to girls. Trust me. Some may say it is "cute" to be shy, queit, and introverted but social anxiety is much more than that.

To be fair, I don't find sweating, shaking, stuttering women that attractive either.

• Girls will say it's cute and everything but they won't date a guy like that. A guy with social anxiety comes off as unmasculine and insecure to the female brain but of course if a woman has social anxiety it's no big deal.

sadly its true man

• Yep it's a double standard which women have created and is bs.

I don't think women crafted it, more like us men are expected to be so by other men and that lead to women also wanting it