Adult men (25+) a woman you've been dating stays the night for the first time. Do you make her breakfast, take her to breakfast or neither?

• Eggs and bakey
  • Brunch time
  • So long

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone that stays at my house will be fed properly.

Exactly! If you sleep on my couch you're getting eggs. If you sleep on my floor you're getting eggs. Sorry I house a lot of musicians.

I think you're correct. These days people are afraid to rely on one another as much. And that's scary. It's really scary actually.

I still house bands all the time that are my friends. But during SXSW I now AirBNB my place for thousands and go out of town. Because no up and coming bands have a chance anymore and none of my musician friends even see the point in coming.

But other times People know they are welcome. Come to Austin any other time than SXSW and you'll be welcome on my doorstep.

Thats really cool of you.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 31

• First question would be if they're hungry to begin with. & making breakfast isn't much of a task.

• If I’ve been with someone a long time, then I’ll get up and cook breakfast or I’ll wake up and the person I’m with is cooking breakfast, again, especially if we’ve been together for a little while and not just a one night stand, and they know their way around my kitchen. Now barring all of that, in general, for me personally, I would prefer to simply take the person out to breakfast.

• Rules of hospitality say you should be well fed and well rested if you stay at my place.

• Yes because that means we're in an exclusive relationship.

• I don't cook. It's in our best interests that I take you somewhere to eat or hire a chef.

• I'd rather cook cuz it means more

• I would make her breakfast or take her to one.

• Luckily breakfast isn't usually that much to cook

Well obviously but I think you are missing the point. Sounds like you are mores how her to the quickest exit.

No i mean i'm not the best cook, but breakfast isn't usually that hard to cook

Okay then all better now. ☺️

• If I have let her stay, instead of giving her the old heave-ho, then we're already at the point where I want to show off my culinary skills. So it's French Toast, oj and fresh coffee for breakfast.

• I cook for her, I'm the best cook I know, personally.

• Make breakfast for her. I have always done all my own cooking, and when you have a guest, especially someone special, it's only right to cook for them.

• Seeing how I love to cook and pretty good at it (better than any restaurant breakfast food) I'll be making breakfast.

• Take her to breakfast.

• i'd cook it sounds better

• I don't eat breakfast, but cereal would be available if she wants it.

• I'd be so happy I'd make her breakfast :D

• I would make her breakfast or take her to if I have the time

• Answer changes based on whether or not I have work that day. If I am free, I'll probably make breakfast because of just how cheap I am. Otherwise, I will just take my leave.

• She can make me breakfast

• If I have the food then I'd cook breakfast for her. If not, I'll take her to breakfast.

• I make, or we go somewhere.
    But i'm a forever alone :p

• I'd take her out. I don't think I could make near as good a breakfast as some places I've been.

• No women would ever want to spend the night with me so I have never really thought about it.

• i roll over and make HER breakfast, then ill cook for her :P

• I point her to the kitchen. And she better be a good cook.

• none. why the fuck should i? i'm the prize, not her. its not like she did me a favor or something.

• my first time with my wife she made me breakfast, probably to demonstrate her cooking skills. I suggest you do the same.

• Brunch time

• No. I don't eat breakfast.

• Of course there would be breakfast. Might be a bit of a late breakfast if we both wake up in the mood. But there will be breakfast.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 5

• In my experience, guys who I have met don't do this. If they even let you stay at their place at all. So if you really want to wow the girl, treat her right! Get cooking in the morning. I've done this for guys I have been with.

This one boyfriend I had, I made him an amazing breakfast feast in the morning. I did this all the time. I made french toast, eggs, bacon and had some fresh fruit as well. He would always wake up to an amazing home-cooked breakfast made by me :)

Unfortunately he let me go! :( But I have yet to experience a guy cook me breakfast (or any meal). Usually I'm the one doing the cooking or I grab something on my way back home. So it would really surprise me and make me happy and mean a lot to me if a guy would cook breakfast for me :)

• I would rather he just fuck me silly before sending me on my way!

• Go buy some hot croissant, chocolatine and pain au raisins

• My boyfriend makes me breakfast or buys me some

• Even my NSA sex usually involved some morning lounging. Dating - definitely make breakfast together.