WHY won't ANY WHITE MEN APPROACH ME?

Why is it that everywhere i go, whether its at school, grocery store, the mall, at work, black men always seem to zero in on me for a chat..
Why can't it be white men or a cute Latino?
Black men always seem to find me and they try to get my phone number..
Sometimes its just a "daam girl"
"woooh there she go, there she go B"
Other times they chat me up with a short conversation ending with "u got a #"
Im curvy white girl with booty, thick thighs & big tight breasts..
People think im really cute 131,000 followers on Instagram..
But white men & Latinos only talk to me on Instagram but not while im out..
Its makes me feel ugly that only black men try to talk to me..

Am i doing something wrong?
What can you tell me from your experience?

Most Helpful Guy

• "I'm a curvy white girl with booty, thick thighs"

There's your answer...

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound very pretentious and stuck up. Try getting over yourself first, then see who approaches you.

It's also very possible that you're giving off the wrong image because if those are really the responses you get, it's not because the men are black, it's because they're hood or ghetto. Not all black men approach women this way. They certainly don't approach me that way and I have men of all races approach me. I'm currently dating a white guy actually, even though I'm black myself, but I carry, behave, and dress myself in a manner that says who is allowed to approach me and who isn't.

Whatever the issue is, it's 100% you.

She's right, not all black men approach in a "hood" type of way. There are plenty of non-thuggy, respectable, not-overly-aggressive black guys like me out there!

The issue is with these "hood" type of men in all races... most don't have much to lose, so they are the most bold when approaching women.

I dont mean to sound arrogant but a white girl like me 10/10 hot
      Should be able to sit pretty and let the fish pour in..
      Most of the black men who approach me are actually well mannered, often try to sweet talk.. I do get a few who be like "daam babe, wut it do boo"

You sound very arrogant and full of yourself. And, again, it's the image you're putting off that causes certain men to be attracted to you. If you want a white guy, approach them first, otherwise, dunno what to tell you.

What Guys Said 20

• Trolling.

• Because you only get Latino guys approaching at 150k followers and white guys at 200k. God, I thought all you instaspam white girls knew that shit.

• Stop focusing on being superficial and people will approach you for more than just your basic looks.

• WHY DONT YOU APPROACH THEM FOR FUCKS SAKE?

• You have features black guys generally like. If you post, send me a photo of you, I might be the first white guy to compliment you.

• As a non-thuggy black man I must ask... is it usually thug-cultured black men that approach you?

• White men don't work like that. It's not in our NATURE to behave that way.
    White men are the most rational and least emotional of all men (together with East Asian men). Black men are the most emotional and least rational of all men.
    That easily explains all kinds of behavior of both White and Black men. Emotionality versus rationality. Throwing a trantrum versus thinking things through.
    That's also why White men form PUA (pick-up artist) groups to actually help them cold approach girls in public, because it is otherwise NOT NATURAL to do so.
    You can't expect White men to hit on you, flirt with you and ask you out like Black and Brown men do.
    We are RACIALLY different. We BEHAVE completely different.
    We are NOT "one Human race". That is political correct nonsense. The very different behavior between Black and White men in naturally cold approaching girls alone is proof of that. And that is just one single aspect.

• start approaching guys YOU want, not wait for them to approach, plus i heard black guys like big booty girls, it could be that, white guys like fit girls.

• "Why wouldn't any white men approach you?" Well, we white men are fed up of your bulls*it, go blame feminism for this mess. Black men don't give a f*ck, as long as they get some a**. They don't care if they're going to get abused by women like you, your box is what they want.

No man (except black men) talk nor approach women anymore. I only see black men go up and talk to female bus drivers. Too much weed they've been smoking in the past/present I supposed. Weed had punctured their intelligence, they're now f*cked as ever.

• They are indimidated by your looks and think you won't say yes to date them.

• are u a feminist :>

• Keep looking you find what you want. I'm a White guy that if I got involved with a White woman she must have a figure like yours. To me a big ass is a must.

• Why not approach then? That's your right.

• dont think like that its bad

• Are you apply that all black men are ugly? If not then why does it bother that black men approaches you? If you want to be approached by whites and Latinos equally as black men then that's fine. Can you at least look past skin color?

Its called preferences & no i am not racist..
      I have a thing for Hispanics and i love white men..
      AND I WANT THEM TO SHOW ME THE SAME ATTENTION THAT BLACK MEN GIVE ME..
      It has nothing to do with being racist.. My best friend is a gay man & he's black and i love him to death

Personality beats appearance..
      Appearance gives you an advantage..

Yes its possible

• Try match. Com and you should have your pick of guys.

• "Its makes me feel ugly that only black men try to talk to me"

Oh ok so you think just because you're a white girl you're better than black men. You racist tool.

K you're an idiot

Maybe @yoloxt23 is right after all
      Pot has punctured your brain, clobbering your brain cells

Yes because that's something. There are people that are butt ugly and never get approached. I welcome all ethnicities because there's beautiful women in all of them. Oh by the way, instead of whining about why white and hispanic don't approach you why don't you go up to them and approach them yourself. It's 2016 there's no law saying women can't approach men, and nice try but I don't smoke pot, try harder next time.

• Possibly afraid of rejection.

• Did you just gauge yourself by how many followers you have on Instagram? Wow!

What Girls Said 6

• you might want to try to wear dresses

seriously, when you have a prominent butt and you wear tight pants...

• That's racist.

• Maybe the men that u want to talk to u are just shy Maybe

• If men approach you, it must mean you're the *opposite* of ugly.

• This sounds a tad bit racist. Well actually a little racist. Ok a lot racist. Super racist actually.

• Another disgusting fake account who invented this fantasy out of his ass and is a male pretending to be woman. Probabbly have some fetish based on this and don't have real life, but yeah, the dumb people will believe that this is a woman and this fake story is real and not of a retarded idiot pretending to be woman.

Huh? Lmao

Don't try to be cynical. I'm not naive and stupid.

Why can't just admit that you are racist and give up?