I am feeling really insecure because I never had a boyfriend at 24?

This is me:

http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/uwamin/media/LUWAM%2010%207%202015%20012_zpsij2axyfv.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

i
feel like i am behind relationships or dating... i have no idea why but i never really feel like opening up... or i can't open up... or am i just not pretty? I am Always the girl guys ignore

Most Helpful Guy

• you are behind some, not behind others. you are attractive and have some nice features.

But to me, it is obvious that your heart is wounded... that's what I see in your eyes and I wouldn't pursue you because of that. I would talk to you. It is important you feel good about yourself as you go out dating. You need lots of love, acceptance, positiveness, successes. Go to a church and/or find God/Jesus and fill up with love every day like others of us have to do.

the issue is if you go out to find a guy in your current state, you will likely attract a wounded and needy guy, because I suspect that is where you are at right now... like attracts. That will be really bad, you need a generous, kind good guy that builds you up, not one that needs you to give him love.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're gorgeous so it definitely isn't your looks. Maybe give online dating a try? I've been on several great dates with guys from Tinder and Bumble. It probably is just the area you live in!

What Guys Said 11

• You may have turned down a few guys before you knew them good enough.

• the problem with many girls is they think only guys gotta do everything and approach,
    try asking a guy out.

• That's really hard to believe. I pretty sure there are very few people that would consider you unattractive.

• You're VERY pretty. Don't worry about it. Just be open to decent men who approach you.

• Is this real?

If so there is not need to feel insecure anymore. I'm 24 and have never had a girlfriend, even though you live on a completely different continent I'll happily date you. You up for it?

• Plot twist, there are 3 guys friendzoned...

• You're still soooooooooooooooo young. Don't lose your faith and keep your head up. Try to open up and be cheerful.

• Bullshit you haven't

• While you may never have had a boyfriend, I strongly doubt that guys have universally ignored you. Have any young men ever initiated a conversation with you? Do you ever catch them looking at you? Then they are not ignoring you.

If you want to go on a date, find a man you think could be good company, and talk to him. Do what you can to make him feel valued. Let him know you enjoy his company. Suggest you might like to talk to him again at a cafe or somewhere. A little prompting goes a long way.

• Perhaps guys think you're out of their league? Or they look at you, and steer clear because of the 'Muslim Girl' trope (no offence if you're not, but some of your features do look a bit Arab/North African), because they're scared that dating you could carry the risk of being forcibly converted or beheaded (unfounded and stupid, I know, but far too many people do think like that).

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0