Is she showing a sign of interest?

So I've known this girl for about 2 years now and throughout these past 2 years whenever she sees me at school we will either just lock eyes and smile at each other and continue on with our day, or if she is with her friend she will smile at me and make a funny high pitched sound and then call out my name. Normally we don't start a conversation after this, but if I Snapchat her we will usually have a conversation that lasts the entirety of the day (Note: I'm usually the one to initiate the conversation on Snapchat). Basically, I'd like to know if you guys think she is showing a sign of interest or is just being friendly.

What Girls Said 2

• She is definitely showing interest. At least for me personally, I would never have an all day conversation with a guy that I did not have interest in. Also, you're the one that always starts the conversation because girls expect that. In society, men are supposed to make the first move. The moment you stop snapping her first is the moment she thinks you're not interested anymore

• Most likely a sign that she likes you.

What Guys Said 0