Do guys like outgoing girls or quiet shy girls better?

Do guys like girls who are outgoing, talks a lot, gets along with almost everyone she meets and she imitates conversation and is good at carring one and jokes and laughs a lot, who's fun to hangout with and stuff or do they like girls who are shy and quiet who won't talk a lot or talk at all unless you talk to them and even then it's short answers and basically the opposite of the outgoing one. Let's say both of those girls are nice too.

0|1
6|17

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it really dosent matter because people break down more or less the same anyways. There are eccentric people as there are people whom are very laze fare. I feel that in most people there are both parts buy one or the other may come out depending on the situation or simply the moment. So for me a shy and quiet woman is just as good and a outspoken outgoing woman. Ideally I'd prefer someone inherently mild like I am where yes she can be outspoken and open but she can also be shy and or more quiet at times. Well that's my two cents in it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter. It depends on the guy. If one person like outgoing girls, another may like shy girls better. Both types of girls have benefits, pros and cons if it doesn't fit their communication still. I'm quiet but far from shy. I chose when to speak and when not to speak. But once you get to know me, I can be a chatter box. By choice of course. But sometimes I can get carried away. Overall most guys do like outgoing girls, because their magnetic personality speaks LOUDER than their words. While shy girls are often looked at as being more negative when they don't get attention. The right kind of attention.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I prefer the shy ones who end up being super outgoing and open when they're with me.

5|0
    0|0
  • A bit of both but mostly a shy quiet girl I find them pretty cute, most outgoing girls in my area usually are quite nasty and horrible not saying all outgoing girls are by shy/quiet girls are nicer and humble

1|0
    0|0
  • I think different guys would like different types of girls...

2|0
    0|0
  • I rather like outgoing girls.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like shy girls, I am reserved myself, they make the best girlfriends in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • Shy girls

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer outgoing girls

2|0
    0|1
  • Does the outgoing girl have worthwhile things to say or does she prattle on about nothing constantly?

Does the shy girl really just sit there and not make a peep?

Neither of those are good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls that are easy to talk to but can have a laugh.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate girls who talk too much.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

So you prefer them to be quiet and not talk? Lol

• Shy. I can trust them more..
    The last girl I dated hooked up with guys when she went out so.. A shy girl would be a nice change..

0|0
    0|0
  • I like shy girls because I'm shy too...

I have no problems with outgoing girls, but I feel really insecure because they get a lot of male attention, hang out with males, who know how to party and have a good time and would feel like she would leave or cheat on me with them

1|0
    0|0
  • I like quiet girls who put out without much effort on my part.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like the quiet and shy ones who are silently confident as opposed to flamboyant

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls who are open to speak with, not quiet maybe shy, just generally nice and cool to hang out with.

2|0
    0|0
  • shy.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• usually guys prefer outgoing girls because they're fun. but a quiet shy girl can get a guy to like her too

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone looked those outgoing girls. Us shy/introverted girls don't get noticed like they do.

3|0
    0|0
  • I think they like confident girls first and foremost, and outgoing people are more confident.

1|0
    0|0
  • A mix of both is good for both genders.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the guy

1|0
    0|0