Do ugly guys have a chance of dating you?

i mean let's say u have a crush and this guy who is shorter than him, darker skin tone, fat and even doesn't have a car approaches you, would you give him a chance or no? what if the guy is shy but just mustered up enough courage to tell u how he feels, also the guy who approaches you is socially awkward

Most Helpful Girl

• I won't date someone I find unattractive. But I'll date someone short or dark or fat- for one, dark skin isn't a turn off at least not to me. Shortness can be overlooked even if it isn't preferred, the same with being overweight, but honestly it is a deal breaker if he's very overweight. I can look past chubbiness.
    I have dated a short chubby guy. Even tho it isn't ideal.

So don't label yourself as unattractive. Everyone's attractive to some people.

If a girl finds a guy unattractive by her own personal tastes them it's unlikely she'll date you. But you will find girls that find you attractive.

What Girls Said 4

• Dark skin does not equal ugly. A short stature does not equal ugly. Fat does not equal ugly. Attractiveness and unattractiveness is subjective concepts. It depends on the person's definition of ugly.

• Ugly? No.
    I only date people I am attracted to.

• I mean, for me it depends more on his personality.

• Ugly guys don't have a chance in dating me and the guy you described in your description doesn't have a chance with any woman.

What Guys Said 4

• With my many years of experience, I can say that for young women, say under 23, a significant percent of them are primarily interested in looks at first blush.

For women over that age, and many in that age group, the primary interest is for men with money and power, and looks don't matter nearly as much.

There are two saving graces. If a woman of any age allows herself the opportunity to get to know a guy, she may indeed fall for him regardless of looks or money. Also, ugly and fat women have much lower standards.

• so you're equating darker skin with ugliness? way too go fool

not me, i am dark skinned and i fine that this girl i liked (had a crush on ) today i hear she's into my cousin who's lighter than me, taller than me, younger than me, is driving and has a god body while i'm fat

i'm 5'7 he's like 6'2

and you really think that makes a difference? im 6'4 to 6'5 and im more single than a dollar bill

• What does the darker skin have anything to do with it?

he's probaly been told dark skin is unnatractive. I was told the same thing in high school. Found out in college its bullshit, i literally get to choose almost any girl i want.

@bjjk067 not me, i am dark skinned and i fine that this girl i liked (had a crush on ) today i hear she's into my cousin who's lighter than me, taller than me, younger than me, is driving and has a god body while i'm fat

Individually people do have preferences for lighter or darker skin, but majority dont care about dark skin.

Being physically attractive with dark skin is what makes girls want you initially. Your personality keeps you there. But if you aren't attractive and she finds another guy attractive , then chooses him over you, you can't blame it on your skin color or personality most of the time.

• The guy you described is gonna have a very difficult time getting a date.