Attracting this girl when all the guys are falling over her?

Well so far I know of at least two guys who were falling head over heels for this girl. Both of them were trying to talk to her at the same time at an outing. While they are both skinny and in "better shape" (from the looks of it not necessarily true). I am 5'9'' 205lbs lost about 10lbs, and not necessarily good at talking to girls, meaning that I might come off as an interviewer when talking to them. I just don't want to come off as desperate, not to mention all the guys in my class are trying to talk to this particular girl. I need some advice?

What Girls Said 3

• People like this guys or girls tend to look for something different in a person so show them something different than what other guys can offer her, which isn't very much really except being a drewling babbling baffoon, or it's just generally not worth it because people like this also are generally really difficult to date and it's not wise to assume any anyone is actually interested in dating anyone but guys generally assume us girls are always interested in dating (which we aren't just like guys aren't always interested), so i think you need to find out if she is actually avaliable first.

• Be funny. If you can be funny, funny will win. It will put her at ease with you and will make her start to pay attention to you.

Forget the men that pursue her. A woman's fate is to be pursued by men. It happens all the time so it is of no significance to her that men are pursing her, this is a matter of course. However, if you can make her attach herself to you, that sets you apart. And humor is one way of doing it.

• one of them can talk to her and the other one can move on

What Guys Said 0