First date Advice?

Soon I will be going on my first movie date with a guy (my boyfriend) and I do not know anything at all. I'm 22 and I have never been on a date in my life so I am clueless. I do not know how to act when I approach him or how to act normal. We really like each other he is more experienced than I am but I do not want him to know that lol. I am so nervous because I do not know how to handle things that just happen. What if he grabs my hand? What if he tries to kiss me? I don't even know how to kiss someone. What if he tries to make a move on me and I punch him on accident or something? I do not do good when I have to react quickly and I am nervous. I don't want him to know that this is my first time with a guy because that would be weird but I do not know what to do? Do guys tend to kiss the girl on a movie date? I am so nervous. Advice?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He won't on a movie date as it's dark and generally quiet. Just go with the flow. Kissing is just moving lips together, it'll come naturally.