Is it weird for a white guy to prefer black women?

I get along better with black people and have come to really like black women more than my own race.

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's not weird

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a white guy and I prefer Black women too.

They are just naturally pretty where as your average white woman needs a lot of make up, cosmetics and other enhancements to be able to even compete with black women.

I also like their mentality and attitude, their "don't you dare cross my boundaries or you're getting called out on it" approach to life is great and I like how head strong they are. I mean I can't relate but it's tough being a black person in the world and it's as tough being a woman and these women are smashing glass ceilings down and make real strides for themselves. Respect where respect is due.

What Girls Said 2

• It's preference. I prefer white and Hispanic dudes. Though yes i am dating a black man. But point is so what it doesn't make u a bad person

• Some white guys really black woman. My dad loves African woman and he is white.

What Guys Said 3

• Not weird but I never understood this whole preference thing, if a girl is hot she's hot no matter of race or anything else.

• Nah, it's not weird. Everybody has their preferences, man.

• No it's not weird, I'm not white but i have more luck with black/mixed race women