Wouldn't it be sweeter and more desirable to be with someone you were close to when you were young versus someone you weren't?

Imagine if you could get back with an old flame from your teens or childhood, like a first love or a childhood crush, wouldn't that be the sweetest?

We don't have the opportunity to know what our futures are going to be like with each person we encounter.

It is not like we can sit down and say, "this is what my life will be like with this person, and this is what it is going to be like with that other person." We can only make predictions based on the here and now.

If we had that ability, maybe our feelings for whom we are with now might be different.

• Yes
  • No
  • See poll

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends how young I guess; me and my boyfriend met when we were 18 and 19. I much prefer that to anyone who knew me when I was younger. I have nothing in common with most of them any more and I don't want to be reminded of what I was like then or be tied to the places where I grew up

Most Helpful Guy

• I would seriously doubt that a childhood crush would still be appealing to me (or me to them) now that I've grown as a human being and lived my life.

What Girls Said 1

• It happen to my mother and to a woman I know.
    I would love it to happen to me too

What Guys Said 2

• In a film yes. But this is reality, and that doesn't really happen.

• Because a childhood friend would feel like a brother or sister.