Should I be worried that my girlfriend might be cheating on me?

Me and my girlfriend got into a bad argument on Friday. Saturday and Sunday she went to the club with her friends but was also taking pictures with of random guys. When i brought up the picture thing today she changed the topic on me two times. Should i be conserned or worried? We still have a little argument but are working on it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is very possible that she did. A person who is honest would never deflect or be so high defensive on a personal question. If she can't trust you with an honest answer. Break up with her. Because a relationship cannot survive without trust. Either she tells you the truth, or its over.

that's what im trying to get out of her. I will see what she says later tonight, if she still defers it then i will break up with her. The past month with her has been bad and i can't take it much more in all honesty

I spoke with her and yeah we broke up, based off of her tone of voice and the things she did, i told her i want to break up. She got a bit upset but it is what it is. It was my first relationship and i wanted to be with her for along time but i guess her true side csme out, im not going to lie, i feel very sad :( sad at the fact i wasted my time. I want to find a long lasting relationship but i guess it's a learning experinece.

@Asker You did the best you could do, and in the end she still wanted to play games about it. Nothing you could have done.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably if she thinks she needs to run out to the club everything u guys fight she's just a thot

What Girls Said 4

• She's just trying to make you jealous and it's working. Time to patch things up with her and start again.

• Probably and there seems to be problems and a lack of trust. All relationships need trust. Whether it's a friendship or relationship if you don't have trust you don't have anything. If you even suspect or feel like she is cheating on you or anything then break up with her.

That's true. But it's good that you did what's best. Good job. Don't talk to her.

• Could be.. If she didn't cheat she wouldn't have changed the subject unless she feels embarrassed about the whole situation. You two really need to talk, if she is gonna run off to the club when you two fight or argue then how stabile of a relationship is this?

Im sorry. There are decent women out there. Not everyone is a liar or a cheater. Just nowadays its harder because of the self entitlment, me before you kind of attitude. You will find someone. It took me a few bad relationships to find someone who I connect with and loves me. It is a learning experience but dont get discouraged.

thank you, yeah im not the type to have a one night stand or for ecample date on and off for 6 months, i want a long term relationship

• Yes you should b concerned about it since she tried avoiding it many times. Next time do not let her avoid it.

Sorry. Its ok, things are meant to happen for a reason, and im sure you will find someone better. It isn't good to stay in a relationship without trust and she doesn't seem to be trustworthy.

thanks

What Guys Said 0