What are some of the red flags that make it a deal breaker when dealing with the opposite sex?

Some of mine are
1. girls that only have guy friends
2. Girls that talk about their ex all the time -_-
3. Girls that never text me first (which is like every girl)

But let me know what are your red flags when it comes to the opposite sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not much into Texting
    Not into a Real Relationship when the Time Should Come, hun.
    Good luck and Great question, @ccchris989 Thank you for Sharing with Sure Signs. xx

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence, @cchris989 xx

What Girls Said 10

• The following things will DAMAGE my respect for a man, but... nobody's perfect, and I'll try my best to understand why they did what they did:

• Defecting over to the side of "what's popular", when there's a conflict between what's popular and what's right

• Failing to hold his positions and convictions, in the face of opposition

• Not having an honest understanding of his strengths and weaknesses -- either personal or professional -- or, worse, denying his weaknesses, when there's been plenty of opportunity to learn

• Living a static life, refusing to work on bettering himself (if I ever "nag" -- which I really, really pretty much don't -- then this is why)

• Failing to distinguish between real friends and fake friends

• Not being there for his friends in a time of real need

• Refusing to identify toxic relationships and negative influences, and/or to distance himself from them -- even if it's painful to do so

• Giving in to friends/family who need "tough love" for their own good

• Looking to knock others down, rather than looking to bring others up when they're down

• Letting stupid rivalries fester and escalate for trivial reasons, instead of settling differences like a gentleman

• (if in a position of leadership) Not deferring to the advice of someone who is clearly more knowledgeable and/or experienced, because of ego

• Losing control

• Joking about something that's clearly too serious for joking

__

The following things will DESTROY my respect for someone... after which I'm just DONE.
    That person becomes a non-person -- I just can't deal with them at all anymore:

• Lying, AT ALL, EVER
    ... with the sole exception of soothing the mind of a dying person

• Breaking a promise, AT ALL, EVER
    If you don't have yr word, you are nothing. You are literally as good as dead.

• Mistreating or abusing children, animals, elderly, sick, or injured people

• Disrespecting service workers (waiters, salon staff, drivers, etc)

These 4 are one-and-done. No second chances with these.

A lot of people are surprised at that last item on my "one-and-done" list, but, yep. I mean it. Decent people just DO NOT do that.

__

I have EXACTLY the same standards for close friendships, too, whether women or men.

• red flags:

-a history of infidelity;
    -treating waitstaff poorly;
    -racist/sexist/phobic comments, whether expressed or implied;
    -condescension or speaking down to me/anyone else present.

that's all i can think of atm.

• These are the red flags that on a 1st to 3rd date will guarantee he won't get another one:

1. Treats service staff poorly
    2. Talks badly of their exes or any other women in their life (mother, sister)
    3. Talks about how much money he makes
    4. Speaks over me, interrupts me, and/or continuously brings the conversation back to him and his opinions
    5. Makes subtle insults or condescends to me
    6. Makes any misogynistic comments at all

That's quite a list

@redeyemindtricks

Oh this list absolutely can apply to anyone. They're all key indicators of a person's character.

yeah.

lmk what you think of my list... lol it's long ahah (although only 4 of them are absolute one-and-done dealbreakers)

• Too many to list lol

Top are:
    -animal haters or allergic to animals
    -sexist, racist, bigots etc
    -past of women beating
    -past of infidelity

• Guys who don't make an effort and make the girl chase him
    Guys who are look or seem interested in other girls infront of you (even to make me jealous makes me give up trying )

What if he's wanting for you to make the effort too?

Should be even in terms of effort on both parts. If I like someone I would message him hope he replies and then I hope he messaged me first and then I'd reply. If it becomes all too one sided I lose interest xx

• Infidelity
    Racist or sexist
    Cruel to animals
    Substance abuse
    Disinterest and lack of communication

• Histor of cheating
    Disrespectful
    Arrogant
    Thinks he is always right
    Anger problems
    Is weird
    Child like
    ... etc

• When guys are SO into pop culture

• racism, intolerance, infidelity

• I'd lose the don't text a girl first rule as I would never ever text a guy to make a move first and most of my female friends are the same

I believe my reasons are sound if a girl text me first then it means she genuinely cares about me because as a man all my life I've been told what I have to do to keep a girl but I have yet been told what they have to do to keep me.

No as I believe in equal rights, everyone has different deal breakers that are right for them, as an individual.

I'm not saying it as you are a male, but because we live in a world of societal and cultural norms and I think men pursuing women is one of them. I said what I said as I believe you would have a higher success rate with women if you text first

What Guys Said 13

• I agree. A woman who doesn't have female friends is one of the biggest red flags that people don't seem to pay a lot of attention to. Same goes for men too. It's just a fact of life that people who do not have mostly close friends of the same gender usually have some kind of anti-social or mental disorder.

• -Has only guy friends
    -Very secretive and/or closed about past
    -Thinks she is better than you or implies it
    -Looks down upon your family
    -Always talking bad about other girls

• Girl is shy / not able to hold a conversation
    She's distant / puts no effort to stay in touch (making me text first all the time.)
    Saving herself for marriage

Preach, isn't funny that when we hold women to the same standards they hold us too they get upset, bunch of hypocrites.

@redeyemindtricks Never said it wasn't. However, some people would like to have sex with someone whose going to stick around for a long time and not just be in it for a weeks/month maybe couple years then bounce after they get bored.

@redeyemindtricks We see time and time again on GAG, men protesting they don't want a woman with a high partner count. This causes many women to not want to give up the pussy to the wrong guy who will hit it and quit it because the higher her number goes up, the lower the quality of men who want to get with her. In short, many women see relationship as such that their investment in it is sex and time. Men investment is time, sex, money, and for the start of relationship men are more emotionally invested. Hence, we notice a shift in dating dynamic between people after they've had sex. With women becoming more clingy and chasing of the male and the male gaining some semblance of power.

How, many women play the dating game is if they can get something from men without have to resort to sex then that's they'll do it. However, if they really want something and the man will not budge unless she gives out sex, she will submit to him and give him sex. It's a trading system.

• girls who wanna date you but dont hide the fact they're fucking someone else in the meantime, and if you do that, you're disqualified.
    beware

• That "crazy chick" vibe, being/playing dumb.

• Communism.

• Smell. I need girls that smell great. I mean amazing. So if you smoke no thanks.
    If you are boring no thanks.
    I always smell good and get compliments and I think you should too.

• My only deal breaker is when her personality does'nt shine or glow as to who she really is

• 1. Dont like giving or receiving oral (like wtf?)
    2. racist
    3. inconsiderate
    4. materialistic

Few others but those are the main ones

• Body odour
    Flatulence
    Substance abuse
    Communicable disease
    Thats probably it.

• Bad breath, funky snatch smell, morbidly obese, ugly, talks too much, won't put out, can't cook, won't clean, doesn't do as she's told.

• - Watches MTV drams shows and believes it's real like Housewives, Kardashians, teen mom and the rest of the mind ducking shows
    - Way to deep into Celebrity fueds and drama and all the theories with them.

- looks up to Amber Rose and Beyonce and Kim K and Kylie as Role Models

- Girl's who don't clean up behind themselves

- Bringing up their EX too much

- Women who lived under a rock most of their life and we're too sheltered to understand the real world

- Hypocritical Women

• If they smoke, or do drugs, don't have a job, fat, and if they don't like oral sex , giving and receiving