Not contact the girl you're dating?

Guys, what do you consider a long time not to contact the girl you're dating? 3 days? a week without any contact?

Does it make you antsy if you don't hear from her? If you do like the girl you just started dating, would you make attempt to contact her more frequently than just once a week?

Most Helpful Guy

• depends how long we have been dating, if we've went on several dates(3+);

2-3 days, tho I don't always flawlessly abide by it because I have other things to do and it might slip my mind because I'm that busy.

less then 3 dates:

anywhere between 4-7 days depending on how busy I am.

relationship:

usually daily/every other day.

What Guys Said 2

• As much as I'd love to talk to her every day, I only really contact her every 2-4 days unless I hear from her first.

• Uh duh if you like the chick you probably talk to her more than once a week .=)

What Girls Said 2

• I'm in a long distance relationship, so we don't get to see each other at all, but 3 days is usually about the point where we each start making an effort to get in touch with the other person. Before that it's just hanging around on MSN/Skype in our spare time and talking if the other person happens to be online then.

I would say a week is a rather long time not to be in touch at all unless someone's very busy or travelling.

• I'm so happy you asked that cause the guy I'm dating hasn't talked to me in 2 days and were suppose to hang out.