Girls, When a girl says she needs space and time, how long should you usually give her if you're not together before contacting?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends. It may be a polite way of saying you're too present around her. Did something happen or was it out of the blue?

She broke up with me, we didn't talk for like a week in a half... had sex and went out to dinner where she said she still loved me and said she wasn't interested in anyone else she is just confused. We haven't talked in 9 days

she's probably unsure of what she wants, but doesn't want to hurt you

Why would she say that stuff at dinner though? She said she still loves me and not interested in anyone else. She said she missed me. I would at times just catch her staring at me and she would say I looked really good.

What Girls Said 2

• Well I would say 3-7 days but that's only if she wasn't to mad

She wasn't mad just confused really. I've been just trying to give her the space. We haven't talked in 9 days

• Personally when i say that it means leave me alone I dont wanna talk.. I'm getting sexual vibes but I'm not interested and trying to be nice.

When you say what?

So you have never said that and went back to somebody?

No. Like I said this is just me but if I want them to leave me alone I say that if I'm into them or care about them I'll say something like hey I got a crazy few days going on I'll message when I get the chance or hey can't talk. If i care about someone space isn't really an issue and I'll always find a way to talk to them. Even in just a platonic way.