Girls, When a girl says she needs space and time, how long should you usually give her if you're not together before contacting?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends. It may be a polite way of saying you're too present around her. Did something happen or was it out of the blue?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

She broke up with me, we didn't talk for like a week in a half... had sex and went out to dinner where she said she still loved me and said she wasn't interested in anyone else she is just confused. We haven't talked in 9 days

• Show All
    • 3mo

she's probably unsure of what she wants, but doesn't want to hurt you

• 3mo

Why would she say that stuff at dinner though? She said she still loves me and not interested in anyone else. She said she missed me. I would at times just catch her staring at me and she would say I looked really good.

What Girls Said 2

• Well I would say 3-7 days but that's only if she wasn't to mad

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

She wasn't mad just confused really. I've been just trying to give her the space. We haven't talked in 9 days

• Personally when i say that it means leave me alone I dont wanna talk.. I'm getting sexual vibes but I'm not interested and trying to be nice.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

When you say what?

• Show All
    • 3mo

So you have never said that and went back to somebody?

• 3mo

No. Like I said this is just me but if I want them to leave me alone I say that if I'm into them or care about them I'll say something like hey I got a crazy few days going on I'll message when I get the chance or hey can't talk. If i care about someone space isn't really an issue and I'll always find a way to talk to them. Even in just a platonic way.