What kind of racism is this?

I am a black male, so the story goes...

My white friend wants my kids but she does not wants me to be the father, she wants to marry a white male but have mixed kids, does that makes sense? And everytime she talks to me about it, i find it funny because it doesn't make any sense.

And no, it is not a troll...

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not really racism. Your friend thinks black babies are cuter. And appears to be confused as to how to get them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh don't worry it's just mental retardation

What Girls Said 2

• it sounds like she has an obsesssion with mixed children and it's rather creepy to me. I guess she wants a white husband and wants to adopt mixed babies, or maybe your potential mixed babies since you mentioned she wants your kids.

• Woooow. Wtf is wrong with people

What Guys Said 3

• she's crazy as fuck. and yes is basically saying "i like mixed up doggies but if i have to choose id like to have a White man taking care of em. you're inferior compared to him" < racism dude. ditch the bitch

• im not gonna lie man, thats some advanced shit.

• She sounds like a whackjob, if its true why are you entertaining the idea? Of course it makes no sense