My Relationship is fading and I don't know how to fix it?

My boyfriend and I have been together for a while. He is a full time college student and has a full time job. Well I am a full time student and have health problems. But my health has gotten better since he and I got together. He is my rock... But these last couple weeks he has been really distant. Honestly after the last time I went over and he had worked a double and fell asleep on me and was asleep for 3 hours and he woke up to me just laying there reading and not sleeping, he has been different. He says he has just been really busy at work but when we were talking and at the beginning of our relationship he always texted me at work. Now I am lucky to get a couple texts a day... I don't know what to do. I am trying to hold on and give him space so that he can do what he needs to do. He started classes today. I know that since school just started again it is gonna make it even harder for us to see each other but I don't want to lose what we have. We are perfect together.. Help me please...

What Guys Said 1

• Do your health issues affect your oral skills?

No... We do that all the time and our sexual relations are amazing... Any time he wants anything he gets it. I give him what he wants when he wants it.

You do realize that texting at or from work naturally decreases the longer you are together? If you are still getting a couple of texts per day, there doesn't sound like any problem. Are you sure you're not just making up bad scenarios in your mind?

No I'm not making up bad scenarios in my head. We have been together for a while and it was all of a sudden when his roommate came home from vacation he stopped messaging me as much and working more and sleeping all the time. I know I can be pretty high maintenance at times but I mean well. Like last night we had our first real conversation in over a week. And he said that he noticed us slipping. But that he has a lot on his plate and that he wants me. I understand that he has a lot going on but its hard for me to sit back and not get to be with my love. He got upset earlier this morning because he realized that I have gotten used to him not really talking to me. I am just struggling...

What Girls Said 1

• Have you tried discussing it with him? Addressing the issues would be beneficial because he might be feeling the same way.
    I think he's starting to get bored. I am starting to believe that the majority of men have this issue since I hear that complain everywhere.

We have talked about it and all he says to it is that it is an adjustment period because school just started for us both and his work schedule has been crazy the last 2 weeks.. I have a feeling I am just overthinking the fact I am not his #1 priority right now.. I feel like I am taking the back seat to everything with him... And he isn't seeing it.