Younger guy has chased me for four years, is it a big difference?

a younger guy who is 4 years my junior has chased me for four years but i won't date him because i would feel old, i tend to date men over 40. he is perfect apart from his age, i know men date women half their age so why do i feel bad about 4 years, is 4 years a lot after your mid twenties? i'm 30 but get id'd a lot, people at my new job thought i was 18! and he's 26 but looks a lot older than i look. Is 4 years anything to a guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fours years in age difference is nothing when it comes to dating and relationships. You're both close in age plus he'll be able to keep up with you actively. It's a win win situation 😆

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• There are guys out there who like older women and he seems to really like you. You should give him a chance if you really like him.

he says he only likes older, he's dated a 35 year old before when he was 23

Thank you, you've made me feel better about it... so do you find some women at 35 more attractive than 23 year old girls and if so then why?

Honestly yes. I like the maturity, experience, compassion, confidence, understanding etc. Plus, not all 23 year olds look physically better than 35 year olds. I've seen a lot of women in they're 30s who are really sexy.

• No, that's nothing. But its doubtful he has the money of a 40 year old man. So if you're a gold digger, that might not be good.

i've no interest in money, i like funny and loyal. all my ex's had less money than i did. the last guy was 43 and i was 29 yet i always had to borrow him money

You should probably start to get serious with one of them soon. At 30, The Wall is dead ahead.

you're an idiot and i never want children so why should i rush a relationship due to me just turning 30, idiot

What Girls Said 1

• 4 years is nothing. don't let him get away you'll regret it