Should I, or shouldn't I?

My ex fiance broke up 6 years ago. We haven't seen one another face to face in 4 years. We started to talk since last Sept. He made plans for me to come see his new place and spend the weekend. Then it never fell through. He would only call me a few times and I never had his cell number. Four months later he contacted me asked me what my travel plans are through e-mail. Now he called me from his cell phone twice in one night and we text every other day. He asked me to come visit him and to stay the weekend. He says he misses me, but I am wondering if it's just for a booty call or doe she really miss and love me still after years apart. What do I do? I love him with all my heart still. Is this wise of me to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You broke up for a reason. If you get back together, you will rediscover that reason. . . and probably much quicker than you did the first time around. If you are okay with just using each other for sex, go for it! If you are likely to get your heart broken. . . again. . . why go through the pain unnecessarily?

well we broke up due to his family. after six years apart I've always hoped that he'll come back. is there anything i can ask him to be sure of his intentions?

Tell him that if he wants to see you, he can come to where you are and he isn't spending the night at your place. You'll find out very quickly if he has feelings or is just looking for a convenient booty call.

ok will do

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean if you're talking on the daily and he's being nice and not just sexual I would say he wants to test the waters out however if you do go out to him it doesn't mean you have to sleep with him.

What Guys Said 1

• No don't do it and stop all communication it is just a booty call

What Girls Said 2

• Just stop talking to this boy! You broke up FOR A REASON. You have never gotten back together FOR A REASON.

He's had all this time to talk with you and instead of saying "hey I think i messed up can we try again?" He's not following through on ANYTHING and only offers to meet up when it's convenient for HIM.

Stop talking to him and block his number.

• I think that he's being pretty genuine since you've been talking again it's 2 years. I suggest that you do go visit him. Good luck!