Is it normal to feel this way?

I have a girlfriend of a year and a half. But recently I've been missing the flirting and messaging girls aspect of being single. I'm very happy in my relationship, and I would never leave her or hurt her in anyway. I just want to know if my feelings are normal and if I can fix them.

What Girls Said 1

• Im pretty sure thats normal. I felt this way part way through my last relationship and thought talking to my boyfriend about it and agreeing on a break was for the best but i realised a few days later I didn't miss anything and only wanted him but it all ended badly because he ended up sleeping with his "friend" he promised he wouldn't do anything with. I had barely even talked to anyone i guess i just needed to know that i had the choice again but turns out i didn't miss it. anyways it fucked up the whole relationship. i think the feeling is normal but u shouldn't talk about it or act on it

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah that's normal, just try new things with her, think back when you were flirting and why you did it