Do you think it is a big deal if your bf's dating profile is activated again?

We met online, and then both suspended our accounts on that site. After a few months I deleted mine right away. Sadly noticed his has been activated, but not online very often.

Actually I know I didn't have to ask.. of course it is a big deal, and very bad sign..

18

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you yourself only go back to the site to check on his profile?
    Dating sites are easy... I'm under the impression many people there end up with the thought "if I keep on browsing, someone better might come along", especially people with already a lot of experience (don't get attached easily), or when they lose the initial excitement of dating someone new.

Thanks, thats also exactly what I think..
      I dont have a ptofile there anymore, but in my email, there are still have messages from the site he sent me before. And there is a direct link to his profile. I clicked it so find out he has been logging on...

What Girls Said 17

• i wouldn't like that he eas on it...
    what's the point unless he's looking dor a date with someone that's not u?

• Ohhh... ouch :(. Yeah, I think that's a pretty big deal.

• You already know it girl.

• That's a huge red flag...

• for me it's a red flag but I'd talk to him about it to find out why he still has his profile and why he is still going on there

• Red flag.

• Huge deal breaker. He is talking to other people on a site meant for dating. Not cool

• You know it

• That means he's looking for another girl

• talk to him in a nice way and learn to trust him.

• Yep.

• Yup I'd be really concerned and yes it can be a big deal. I'd talk to him about it.

• Yes red flag my ex claimed he had forgot to delete them then I found a new one on that he claimed he set up when we were on a break and forgot to delete that too.

• I'm in an open relationship, and quite happy. I have no trouble finding safe sane clean guys to have fun with, but he's usually on his dating prof. seeking potentials.

• Nope. Don't do it. His loss, missed out on a loyal woman, or ruined her trust for him.

• Actually, yes I'd consider it a big deal. He's probably looking for a side-chick.

• Yes, it is a big deal.