Girls, How does an ugly/shy guy like me get better luck with women?

Let's face it ugly/shy guys have it hard in the dating world either they don't notice them, put them in the friendzone, or say they are ugly. There is no way that guys like that can get the right girl because even the "right" girls won't notice them. What should I do?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Imma just be real with you bro. If you'll take any girl including shallow ones? Make lots of money. If your looking for more than that, Be confident but very nice (example: Indulgent, compliment her personality or something unique I don't know channel into your inner poet and recite a few verses on how beautiful her eyes are and what they mean to you, some chicks dig that shit {Your eyes, are like the bright young leaves of spring, after a long cold winter, shedding a long awaited light of beauty. I have never behold someone as beautiful as you...*but then go right back to eating your dinner or talking about the subject matter at hand before they were brought up. Love ninja style. dont even dwell on it. Just be smooth with it it'll be shocking to see that sudden change and right back to sweet casual dude* . Be the stereotypical disney prince that we say we've outgrown but have never truly outgrown. Take her out dancing if she'll give you the time of day, or a romantic night on a boat complete with flowers or something just research all the cheesy romance movies and disney romance movies tbh). Finally if that's not your thing, be drop dead hilarious. Sometimes even that could lead to romance after a while if you are sincere about how you think of her and what you say if you truly are in love with the woman. We can feel that. hope this helps! But ask me any questions

What Girls Said 19

• No such thing of what you said. To say a person is ugly is subjective. That doesn't mean you won't attract somebody. But whats the difference if your not attracted to somebody else who is attracted to you? See the domino effect? And there is no such thing as the right person. You have to already be doing the right things in life. If you not, then your bound to attract somebody who is in the same boat as you.

Being shy is also not a problem. Its your misery, and self-esteem issues. You lack confidence in yourself and lack of ambition that is not attractive. Nobody wants to be with somebody who isn't going anywhere in life. That is what the real problem is. So until you get yourself in a position to do so, your going to continue to be stuck until you do something.

• Your'e probably not even ugly. Although you think you are, some people will think you aren't, as they say, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Some girls have things for shy guys and better luck with women isn't always necessary. Some girls and some people in general will find you attractive as everyone has different preferences, these people will just have alternative preferences to you. You don't need to change your shyness, some people will like it.

But, if you're really desperate to change everything, maybe work on your shyness. If you're near people, set targets to talk to a certain amount of people by the time you aren't near them anymore. You could aim to speak to at least one person, at least two people and so on. Personally, I used to be extremely shy but I've worked on it. Just speak to people. Be nice. Don't think about anything else such as worrying thoughts. Just speak to women and if something bad happens, it really isn't the end of the world. Come out of your shell and speak to people!

If you think you're ugly, maybe you could look after yourself and pay more attention to whatever it is you don't like about your aesthetics. Perhaps work out to get a body that women will like, to promote your better luck with them. Excercising also makes you happier, and with a body that women would like, your self-esteem could rise and you'll get more luck with women.

• I'm basing this on your looks, but if your shy and want a woman you'll have to try coming out of your shell and being more sociable. You can't just sit back and wait on women coming to you, unless its a woman with a crush on you then its up to her to make a move. But if its you who has the crush, then you either act on it and find out where you stand or miss too many opportunities.

Sorry that should have read I'm not basing this on your looks.

• Work hard on your appearance. Even 'ugly' guys can improve a lot with work. The problem is that most guys like you give up and don't pay any attention to your hair, wardrobe, or body fitness. An 'ugly' guy with confidence and a ripped, muscular body will get 10x more pussy than a handsome guy who isn't fit, dresses like a slob, and lacks balls.

True and same thing goes for girls.

@LikeItsHoly so true. I was gangly and awkward when I started high school, but I started lifting weights, following a strict diet, perfecting my hair and makeup, and got my teeth fixed. Now I attract guys without even trying.

• Yes. I was not attracted to my guy at all, and we've been together a year now.

• Just because you think you're ugly doesn't mean you are. Honestly is all about timing, eventually you'll find the right girl who will be willing to go out with you. Just be patient and don't give up.

• Your not as ugly as you think or assume. Work out! Work on yourself. Love yourself and love will find it's way to you if it is meant to be.

Keyword: "If"..

What IF it never happens?

If it never happens and your actually ready and want to be in a "romantic relationship." Let it happen naturally. Like if you have any female friends for example and you have a crush on them. Get to know them. Look for the signs. If you like them and it seems that they like you too. Make the first move! Go for it! But be careful it hard reading the signs because they aren't always going to be accurate! I wish you the best of luck. (P. s I don't think your ugly) :)

• "put them in the friendzone"
    I'm out...

• Self confidence. Not to be mistaken for cockiness. Just be you. Be funny, smile, talk.
    Tbh I see people not representing the "beauty standards" (not so thin, not too tall etc) date more than people that do.
    As I said be you, and you'll attract the right person.
    Good luck!

• Stop being shy. That's seriously it. No girl is even going to consider you if you're already writing yourself off, and most girls want someone who can at least get up the gumption to break the ice instead of lurking in the corner just watching.

• What do you look like? I doubt you're actually ugly-- but anyways, just have confidence in yourself and when you talk to her! Someone who goes after what they want is a turn on for me

I have a goal but with girls, I have bad luck it's almost like a disease.

• Just act confident. Maybe just try to. Girls actually like confident and humorous guys. And their ugliness does not matter. And by the way, I bet that you are not that ugly as younk. Sorry for myEglish, tho

• no one is ever ugly as beauty is in the eye of the beholder you will meet someone who likes you for you. You haven't met her yet

• its all about confidence the more confident the more likely you are to get a lady

• Go the old school way- arranged marriage

Hahah Jk

• Work on self improvement.

• You could be the ugliest guy in the world but women want attention and emotional connection. If you know how to smooth talk, you will have no problems with girls.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Odds are someone finds you attractive. I tend to like guys that can make me laugh and smile. Be yourself and you will find your perfect girl! All those other girls aren't worth your time!

• 1. DON'T be desperate. Desperation is way uglier than an ugly face can ever be.
    2. Don't rely on women to be happy. I see a lot of guys do this. They think that by just having a woman by their that they're complete. It's such a turn off.
    3. Don't call yourself a nice guy.
    4. Accept rejection.
    5. Atop caring about what others think. Especially, women.
    6. Improver your look in any way. Practice better grooming habits, make sure to have great hygiene. Go shopping for some new attractive clothes. Get a new stylish haircut. Buy shampoo to thicken hair. If you have acne porblems or dark cirlcles apply a bit of concealer on those areas (don't make it obvious) pluck your eyebrows or get them waxed. Wear amazing smelling cologne. apply lotion, take care of your nails (don't have to paint them just make sure they're clean and neatly trimmed)
    7. Act confident : even if you aren't. Fake it til you make it.
    8. Be outgoing and funny.
    9. Have something else to offer. If you don't have the looks then make sure to improve your social skills and your personality. Have goals. Have hobbies. Don't be a bum
    If you do all this and the girls you like still won't pay attention to you then, judt accpet it and move on. Try and find other girls or keep n imporving yourself. Don't settle for less than you deserve. Good luck!

For the confidece part, the whole "faking it", I'm not trying to lie to myself if I don't truly feel it.

Would you rather fake confidence or die a virgin?