Do you think I will ever get married and have children?

I would like to get married and have children but I am already 28 years old. I am nowhere near close in finding a wife. Is it time to give up and find a new goal in my life?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had several older men (some in their late 30s) say that their selection of women only gets better with age.

The older men I'm referring to are dating women 18-mid 20's.

* You have time, don't rush. :] I think you will get married and have children, you're just doing it right and waiting.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have the will, determination, and motivation then you can. But never expect it to be easy and comfortable. There will be much heartbreaks and disappointments along the way to accomplish those goals.

Otherwise, if it's not aol there in you, you lack the will, patience, motivation and then you really won't feel like you care at all anymore about it.

Take your pick. Nothing like that really comes easy and it is not even guaranteed to ever last forever or even guaranteed to happen at all!

What Girls Said 3

• have u dated girls in the past?
    what is the reason ur relationships didn't work out?
    maybe u just gotta look for something different than what you're used to.
    make sure u have something to bring to the table. be confident, open and honest.
    it'll happen!

• well I mean a wife isn't out of the picture but the older you get the older the future wife gets which means her biological clock will be slowing down. You can always adopt though.

• You're still young, you idiot.

What Guys Said 1

• If you fully dedicate to finding someone you will like, do you think you will get it?