How to be affectionate through text?

Call me a heartless bitch, but I can't be affectionate. Despite being a hopeless romantic, I've never learn how to be affectionate through text... heck I find affection via text cringy. You see, I met this guy online and we live countless of miles apart; after months of being friends, I have fallen in love with him, and well we started dating. He's very loving and affectionate and I honestly don't know how to be as affectionate as him. I honestly just need advice on how to be less of a bitch. I'm seriously hating myself for it.

Most Helpful Guy

• "affectionate through text"... Unless you start writing like Shakespeare, the most affectionate thing to do, in my opinion, is add smileys.

Most Helpful Girl

• Send him a voice record with your sweatest voice before he wakes up. It can be a good morning message. Or may be you can tell how much you dream to cuddle and sleep with him while he's sleeping all night. Make him feel he's special and treat like he's the only man in this world :)

What Guys Said 4

• How do you date if you live countless miles apart?

• Nice legs, what time do they open?

• Really affectionate
    I can do a lot through text believe it or not lol

• Give him legitimate compliments, text him first

What Girls Said 0