Guys, Why do men only want to have sex with me?

I would like a serious relationship. I have never had one before. I have never been the kind that wants to sleep around but clearly that is not the impression that I give off because no matter how long I've been seeing a guy for, as soon as it gets sexual or sex is discussed and I say I don't want to yet, I never hear from them again. They just want sex and it's not fair. How do I make it clear that that's not what I want without them disappearing after?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• guys want sex as much as love, sex builds that connection and turning guys down for sex is just as bad as getting rejected for love and a possible relationship, that is if the guy isn't a player. and it seems like the ones you meet are that type, probably because you wait for guys to approach and you dont approach them, and thats how girls commonly end up with players.

What Guys Said 13

• It's the age. Date older guys

• Guys your age just want sex. However you have to realize we all want sex. Just some of us want a relationship too.

• Because your age is the age where your vibrantly ready for relationship and childbirth. And also look the best you'll ever look physically.

As far as waiting for 1 or 2 years being faithful and jerking while I wait for her to me that's impossible for me at least.

• Because not every girl we like we want to date

• I'd like a serious relationship too, but why are women so difficult to impress?

• Because you allow them to have sex with you?

• Become an interesting person.

• Where do you usually meet these guys?

One was through work. Some were through friends and some from bars/pubs.

Most people crave sex, so patience is key, keep looking until you find the perfect guy based on your criteria :)

• Because that's all you can offer.

• You need to date mature men ages 26 - 30

• Men want what they want. If a given man thinks it important to have sex with his girlfriend relatively early in the relationship, then a woman who isn't comfortable with that isn't for him.

Try picking up men in churches. They tend to have a greater ability to wait.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more