Where do guys like being kissed or touched in general?

I want to kiss my boyfriend different places other than on the lips but I don't know where. Where can a kiss him so he'll get a little hard? Or anywhere that guys like being kissed. I don't want any answers like on the dick or anything, I don't want him to know what I'm trying to do.

1|0
4|17

Most Helpful Guy

• we're not that different than girls... kiss his neck, ears, chest, nipples, suck his fingers... get creative... and make noises and make eye contact here and there...

1|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to make my way down.

We will kiss, and as we kiss touch each other. I'll push him onto his back, move from his lips to his chin, up his jawline, down his neck, kiss his collar bones, his chest, and then kiss his tummy and while I'm there and shuffling down, I'll either pull his boxers down or kiss him over his boxers and slowly pull them off so my kiss is unexpected.

Enjoy.

1|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

you read cosmo too?

• 3mo

Not at all. Just what I've learnt from men's reactions. My boyfriend loves his chest kissed.

• 3mo

i see. read some tips exactly like that in cosmo a few years ago. they really work

What Guys Said 16

• neck, chest and stomach

1|0
    0|0
  • Lips, neck, nipples, and ears are nice too

1|0
    0|0
  • My ex used to kiss my chest before she would lay her head down on me.
    She would also kiss my neck, that always made me get excited haha

I used to kiss her all over though, from her forehead to her feet. I loved that girl.
    But sloots gonna sloot. Sorry I began ranting haha 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere! Seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love it on the lips. Otherwise, my neck is another good place.

0|0
    0|0
  • all depends, but in general if I like a girl who is doing it, I'd get a hard on.
    Try neck and lower tummy if you do not want to go for dick and balls

0|0
    0|0
  • In the neck and on the chest is nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • The penis

0|1
    0|0
  • Just kiss him everywhere gosh even give him a rimjob while your at it!

0|0
    0|0
  • On my ass cheeks

0|0
    0|0
  • Neck, nipples, ears, suck on his fingers, around the belly button, thighs, essentially almost anywhere, but long french kisses with tongue sucking usually does it,

0|0
    0|0
  • Just hold me tight and kiss my lips. Push me over, lay on me, and just start kissing me. It's not just about being grabbed, it's about being close and her being "dominant."

0|0
    0|0
  • My dick.

0|2
    1|3
  • ballsack. gooch is always good

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it matters where. Guys will get hard no matter where you are kissing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Back, chest, Shoulders, upper arms.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Lift up his shirt a little and kiss his belly. And his neck

2|3
    0|0
  • You could kiss his neck, or his chest, or shoulder. I always lightly bite or kiss my boyfriend neck and arm and he loves it

2|1
    0|0
  • light butterfly kisses on the back of the neck

0|0
    0|0