Online dating... what does it mean when a woman has agreed to a date but sometimes doesn't respond to my texts for long periods of time?

She is also still logging on to the dating website we met on. We've been texting now for a week and a half every day. I can't help but feel like she's talking to other guys as well. We obviously aren't exclusive, so I understand that she's probably talking to other guys, but it makes me wonder if she likes me or if she's just stringing me along. I stopped messaging/searching for other women once we started talking.

She will respond after a long stretch if I send another message, and she sounds enthusiastic, but should I just not text again and wait to see if she responds on her own?

What Girls Said 1

• I would definitely be on the cautious side, I had a guy that did that to me and ended up flaking on me w/some stupid excuse. That's why when dating online don't stop talking to other women even if you have a date set up. I was talking to 4 guys at the same time and pretty much I have only started really talking to one guy (he lives far away so no possibility of a date right now). Only stop talking to other women online when you start getting serious.

What Guys Said 1

• its still pretty early I don't think her feelings towards you are as strong as yours towards her. if you get what I'm saying , she isn't feeling it yet. so she is still using the site and seeing what is out there. if you do really like her , you need to get her on a date and in person soon to determine if this has any potential or not , otherwise your just wasting your time