Guys: What would you do if a girl throw up on you or in front of you?

Would if she had a huge crush on you and is nervous but ended up throwing up on you or in front of you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't worry too much about it. It happens to everyone at some point.

What Guys Said 14

• Well then I would probably find out she likes me pretty quick. I'd understand her nervousness. Now what I would do after depends on if I like her or not. If she is just my freind then I would ask for time to think about how I feel about her and I would help her out and talk with her a bit. I'd wait until another day to let her down easy. If it was a girl that I liked then I would help her clean up and talk with her a bit.

• she was that nervous? or she was that drunk?

that's really gross! I guess if she is going to spit babies out of her body, I could learn to accept that... but jeesh get control of the emotions. I wouldn't want a repeat...

• That's like Stan with Wendy in the early Sout Park episodes.

https://youtu.be/iJMcXhVg7jA

• Accidents happen. Was she drunk, ill or seasick?

She's not drunk or sick, she is very shy and got extremely nervous talking to the guy.

Accidents happen., as I wrote...

• Take her to the bathroom and make sure she's ok.

• I would pick her up, bring her to the bathroom, help her clean up, and then ask her if she wants to start over

• I would ask if she is ok and hand her a towel or something to help her clean up

• Ewww. Get away from her, before that vomit gets on me.

• I'd help her out and get her cleaned up.
    Accidents happen, but I'm a forgiving person not everyone is.

• id be grossed out because of the puking, not her, but id be hoping she's ok.

• If I liked her, I would kiss her (after she had clean her mouth).

• I have that effect on her, I would think nothing of it

• Drove uber and a hot girl threw up all over herself. What did I make her do? I made her go up to her apartment, get towels, and clean that shit or I would have charged her $200

• Well, we won't be kissing right away.

What Girls Said 0