Is this really want you need to succeed in Online dating these days as a MAN?

Is this really want you need to succeed in Online dating these days as a MAN?you need to be AT BARE MINIMUM a 6'2" Caucasian guy with piercing blue eyes, a perfect shoulder to waste ratio, maximum 2 wrinkles in on your skin, 8% bodyfat, perfect muscle insertions, 8 pack, two unique tattoos, a glowing body tan, 200K salary, drive a BMW 5 series at least, own a penthouse... in order to have the privilege to BREATH IN THE DIRECTION OF A 5/10 OVERWEIGHT BARISTA WITH AN IQ OF 80 AND 200K IN STUDENT LOAN DEBT

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes!!! Omg Yes!!! I like how the girls don't understand but the guys do!!!

What Girls Said 5

• For the love of fucking God, really?

Okay. Considering you are clearly on a little war path let me tell you a true story.

There once was a 20 yr old girl.
    She worked in PR and Marketing and she needed to print out a PQQ ASAP!
    She went to print but low and behold, it had no ink!
    She called Inventory, desperate for a saviour. For you see, the deadline was today.
    He answered the phone and said okay! Meet me and we will sort it with no delay!
    Off she hurried to meet her mystery knight
    For he held the keys to make everything right.
    Together they spent and sorted the problem.
    And later in they dated, even through flu and bouts of phlegm.
    See the knight had tried online dating
    With little actual mating
    See it's not about the who, the why or the how,
    It's about meeting the person who makes you say wow.

So this tale was shortly about...

GROW THE FUCK UP, GO OUTSIDE, STOP BITCHING AND REALISE THERE ARE WOMEN OUT THERE AND JUST BECAUSE YOUR PERFECT WOMAN doesn't SIT AT A COMPUTER doesn't MEAN SHE isn't OUT THERE. It's not like you are divorced and 87 years old, you've just allowed yourself to be antisocial.

• Many great couples are married thanks to online dating and it happens and it's fantastic. I love it. And second that girl is attractive stop hating on bigger girls she's fantastic I love her.

• Got rejected again eh?

• um that chick is a youtuber and married. and so what the guy is tall still has an average face. face matters boy.

• I think the question is broken, all I see is a bunch of tears. Weird.

What Guys Said 9

• I do think girls have higher standards than guys do but you are grossly exagerating the extent of it.

• Looks can only get you so far
    Girls care about what you can offer them.
    Most basic is looks
    Then comes, material stuff, dinners, dates,
    You have to have your own place, car, and a steady job, as well as hobbies and ambitions

Having a nice body is definitely a plus but to girls looks don't matter. At least not as much as looks matter for guys

The girl in that photo is a little too big for my liking 😅 But occasional chubby girls are cute 😊

• Are you joking dude?

I've had plenty of good fortune in online dating, and I am 5'10, do not have a six pack, or piercing blue eyes

• 8% body fat is not healthy man. And im sure not even 10% of guys in my country makes 200k a year. Thats not realistic.

• Online dating is sad.

• are you fucking serious.. this is asinine

• Yeah

• Yes.

• there are much more man then woman in online dating so they can higher demands and if one doesn't comply they have hundreds of others (ratio was about 2000:1)