Anyone ever gone through the amazing sex everyday can't get hands off each other, relationship?

anyone ever have a relationship where you and your partner just had sex all the time. like you couldn't get your hands off each other. but other than the sex you guys don't actually have much in common just amazing sex all the time and it feels like your dick can never get soft. but again, you guys eventually died down and found that you guys can't get along outside of sex but you guys don't realize it because of all the sex you've been having.

then you find another partner and find that you can't seem to find that same super sexually fueled relationship again. you don't really care because your current partner gets along with you very well and you guys are compatible to be in a long term relationship. but the sex isn't as crazy and passionate as that ex partner you had. anyone ever had that? how do you feel about it and would you ever get back with your ex partner knowing you guys don't match at all outside of sex.

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you tried figuring out what's different between the two situations and people?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ya... I've been in both types... and recently found both in ONE type... now that's like winning the lottery - to have both. keep looking til you find it ;)

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Yep have had a few such relationships

& yeah I never compare 2 people 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • not really but been some girls I'm pretty sure this would of been the case had we hooked up , it would of been hot and heavy all the time

0|0
    0|0