How do you feel when you break someone's heart?

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel bad because I know how it feels :/

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd probably feel guilty I haven't felt that feeling and hope I never have to.

What Guys Said 10

• I've never broken a heart, but I've had mine broken. I hope they at least feel some sort of sympathy for the other person, even if they are leaving them because its awful to be on the receiving end, absolutely awful.

• I haven't had to yet and I haven't gotten mine broken yet, but I'm sure it feels horrible and makes you want to lay on your bed curled up like a baby crying

• horrible, I would rather have a girl break my heart than the other way around because I usually get motivated when someone breaks my heart

• very sad, depressed and guilty

• I'd feel horrible.

• Absolutely fucking terrible :(

• Never had a girls heart to break

• Sorry

• I felt relieved when I did it.

How could you feel relieved to hurt someone?

@Rissyanne the relationship was extremely toxic. It was the only and best course of action.

Well my ex husband broke my heart.. but it was toxic as well. I feel so much better to be away from him now. He was abusive and cheated on me.

• I wouldn't care.

What Girls Said 13

• Obviously I feel bad. As long as it wasn't your direct fault like cheating on them or something, I think in time they will understand that you guys were just not meant to be if the relationship is one sided. Sometimes I think a little heart break will make you stronger and you can look back at, past relationships and learn from it. You learn about people and you learn about yourself and what you deserve more.

• Anxious, sad, guilty.

I broke someone's heart two days ago. Ended an engagement. I've felt weird ever since.

• As in rejection? I feel bad but I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

• I never broke someone's heart. But I probably would feel sorry.

• My own heart breaks a little too. Honestly, if I had to choose between breaking someone's heart or having my heart broken, I'd choose the latter. More of a masochist than a sadist I suppose.

• I haven't broken anyone's heart.

• I feel absolutely awful.

• Like the worse person in the world. I have had to friendzone this guy before and I felt awful. I didn't want to hurt him, I didn't want to lead him on, I had to be honest and I knowingly hurt him.

• I haven't broken anybody's heart as far as I know of

• Depends on the guy. If it's someone I don't know, I feel indifferent since they don't know me and I don't know him. If it's someone I know then I'll feel bad for a bit.

• Like a piece of shit

• guilty and terrible.. even though sometimes (or most of the time) they are the asshole

• Guilty.. but relieved