Do You believe in interracial dating?

Do you accept and date other races?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don't know
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not against it, not at all actually.
    But in practice it just seems that all my crushes are North African Arabs like me, I don't know if it's subconscious or not but I always find myself more easily attracted to them not that I can't be attracted to another ethnicity.

What Guys Said 22

• Yes. In fact my only relationship to this point in my life was interracial. Race really has nothing to do with it, its the person you are with that matters.

• Maybe. I'm an Israeli (Jewish), and would only marry an Israeli Jewish girl... But, I'd definitely consider a nice Mexican girl.

• No, I don't believe it actually exists. It's only in movies...

• This is like asking me, "Do you believe in sand?"

• Yes.

• Not agaisnt it in anyway shape or form.

• I never have done it so far but I'm not against it at all. It's about the overall person, not race.

• of course

• Looking up your genetic make-ups.

Most of us are the products of interracial “dating” among ancient people since Europe and Asia share the same mainland.

Lol just don't hate
    Yiourself or your ancestor.

• I don't really care who people want to date

• I mean we are living in the 21st fucking century

• its not about race... its how some one looks and who you find attractive

• NO I don't

• I'm from a interracial realtionship and I love it black and Mexi 100

• Currently doing it

• Hell yeah , why not!

• it is not a belief, it is a choice, if you fancy someone , you date them

• No, I would never date goblins or hobbits, only human race.

• yes there's absolutely nothing wrong with it at all.. people who are against it are so antiquated

• Me personally? I like blondes too much to date interracially. Other people? I don't give a fuck. I don't think other races are lesser than my own. I have several Arab friends, a Black cousin, and an Asian Uncle (both through marriage), and I love them all. I even have a friend who is mixed White, Black, Indian, and East Asian, and she is actually White. (Has to do with the nature of the white skin and blue eye gene, basically if everyone mixes with white people, everyone will be carrying the white skin gene, as said gene mutated long after the brown, and black skin genes)

TL;DR, I don't give a shit.

• I should mind my own damn business.

• I believe it occurs. I don't like it.

Why not

@SmandyCandy -- Then you're dad is a coal burner.

And you're a pig

What Girls Said 19

• I think someone should date who they want... it is none of anyone's business. But if someone doesn't want to date out of their race... that isn't anyone's business. For some reason some people want to tell other people who they should date. That they should leave out other races.

• Believe in-yes, such things do occur.
    Accept as totally normal and ok-yep, that's how I got here. :1

• Yes. there's nothing wrong with interacial dating and procreation.. keeps the blue bloods away.

• I am a product of interracial dating, and I myself am dating a white man so yes ^_^

• I don't have a problem with it.

• Yes I believe in interracial dating! I am white, and I have dated white guys, a black guy and most recently a guy who is indian! I find myself attracted to men of all races but i prefer darker guys! Hope this helps

• Yup, why not, we are all humans.

• My family/ old friends pressure me to date intertidally because they're racist. And yes they're all black.

• I really don't understand why questions like this get asked in 21st fucking century.

• Yes there's nothing wrong with it

• I don't date interracially. It's a personal choice.

• Yes, there's nothing wrong with it. We're all humans at the end of the day.

• Being biracial I'm interested in seeing who says no

• yes, my family is interracial after all

• Yes!!!

• Of course.

• I accept all races, i don't care if people date interracially, but i only date my own race. I'm half black half white actually, but I only date black.
    The only interracial relationships that annoy me are those ones where people just do it to have mixed babies or just because it's the hottest thing to do right now or some kinda fetish.

• I am attracted to men with dark skin so I like black guys and hispanic men and I am white so yes I believe in interracial dating, I think the color contrast is sexy.

• Interracial dating in America yes. Other countries that are not as open minded and don't have as many immigrants most likely no.