My crushes friends all like my pics but he never does?

why is this? My crush has onus liked one pic. He has shown signs of liking me, too. I'm confused? He likes many peoples pics but always skips over mine.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Socal media and the internet does not define a thing... and too many let the internet define their life and self-worth, i will tell you to get off the internet and your phone, hang-out with him, talk to him and see how he feels about you in person, not everybody is so involved in the internet, i'm not ether and i'm not into the latest tech ether but i've experienced people thinking it's strange i don't "like" their comments or use What's App or have one of the latest phones and people ACTUALLY base who i am off this very trvial and small thing and get turned off by it, like what? lol so dumb... so try to talk to him in real life.

• Yup same happening with mine 😔 He completely ignores me and I feel like I don't exist for him sometimes.