He kept blowing in my ear, and kissing on me, why?

My boyfriend and I were on a date and he kept blowing in my ear, which I was confused by. Is it something guys do to try and turn on a girl?
And he kept kissing me wherever he could if he couldn't kiss my lips at the time, like my cheek, and neck or hand. It's like he always has to have his lips on me. I've never French kissed before, he's my first serious relationship and he tried slipping tongue but I pulled away and got shy then because we were infront of his cousin that he's close with.
I'm not complaining, I love it but I'm kind of wondering why he feels the need to be so physical all the time. I've never noticed a guy do that before to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• well, it gives us pleasure as we get aroused by kissing , he was most likely getting a hard on and didn't know what else to do :)
    blowing in the ear , LOL, I don't know why he did it :))

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm picturing a really aggressive omg it's my birthday candle blowing which does not sound enticing.. LOLOL. But he likes you and is probably just really into you. You turn him on

What Guys Said 2

• your reaction was probably cute and he liked it.

• He was trying to rape you.
    You Mae it out alive this time. Next time you may not be so lucky.

What Girls Said 1

• Lust- very strong sexual desire
    We all have strong sexual desires and that's completly normal.
    Remember that both partners have to consent to it. You like it and you're not complaining that's great. If you ever feel uncomfortable with anything don't be afraid to say no. I know my advice is old fashion but I think it's something everyone should know. I don't know how old you are but when you know and feel you're ready to have sex (I think its much safer when you're a lot older and when you're ready but its all up to you) always use protection. I know that might not be it for you right now in your relationship but it will save you from a lot of heartache in the future. Personally I don't see anything wrong with it.
    I just see a kid who is very passionate and affectionate. :) :P