I like this girl as a friend, but now I want to sleep with her?

I'm 16 heading into my junior year of high school. She's gonna be a freshman. I met her at a freshman welcome thing we had that I helped out with. The first day of school (last Monday) she ran up to me and yelled my name and said hello. She asked me if I could show her where one of her class rooms was so I did. Every since then she is really happy to see me. She invited me to her house yesterday and she was wearing a top that was pretty much backless and it was really low cut in the front. She also had on tight short shorts. We pretty much just watched a movie but she was leaning on me and I put my arm around her. I don't think I should have done that cause she put her hand on my thigh and I got a little uncomfortable. Nothing happened yesterday though. I'm supposed to go over Saturday but it turns out her parents will be gone for most of the day. I don't want to do at, but she's really attractive. I'm not a virgin but I'm think she is cause her friend made a comment about being the "virgin table" at lunch and she kinda blushed. What should I do? Ho should I try to initiate kissing/making out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah probably, she seems pretty interested but be nice to her.
    Go for it

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0