Is dating an awkward thing for you?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like dates. I hate those small talks and obvious/repetitive questions.
    The good dates are those you talk about fun stuff and who you instantly click with, but in order to go out with someone like this you gotta go with others who is just plain awkward to be with cause there's no connection.

That's why I've always preferred the "friends first, then couple", you avoid the weird dating... problem is that it takes more time.

Most Helpful Girl

• VERY awkward... i just don't know how people do it and people treat me like a freak that i can't date the way a lot of people do but it's just off-putting because i don't like small take or repetitive questions ether like AleDe, it just feels like an interview and the pressure is on but i don't cope well unde much pressure and i like things to be spontanious and exciting, i wish i met a guy that made an adventure out of every date and never stopped doing that but made life an adventure too, he's relaxed and not afraid to be silly and doesn't treat everything so black and white like everything is just THAT simple because it's not, i hate the typical simple guy, but it's still nerve wrecking so why id wanna be with someone who relaxes me.

What Guys Said 19

• Nope, if you can make a girl laugh you're either there already or at absolute worst be let down very gently and genuinely.

• Maybe a little bit at first because you know it's you and them and your just getting know each other and all that so it can be a little awkward at that stage but after that not really.

• I'm somewhere in between a and b.

It's a bit awkward because we try to put our best foot forward, but I am not always good at selling myself.

However, this usually goes away about 15 minutes into the date.

• Yes because I've never done it.

• Everything is awkward... I am awkward

• Yes since I quit doing it back in the early 2000's (2003? I forget when my last one was) since it's unnecessary with the internet and sites like Eroticmonkey and Backpage.

• Nah it quite fun. If I'm not having fun on a date, i'll just cut it short and say my goodbye.

• yup totally lol

• yes it is a awkward thing for me

• Waste of time.

• Heck yeah

• Pretty much. I dont know what im doing half of the time. Its like a hit or mis kind if thing for me.

• It's a non-existent thing for me, like unicorns or leprechauns. Tell me about these mythical dates.

• Naw, it's pretty fun.

• Yes it is. Because we don't know about eachother much. The point however is to keep trying, and not give up.

• No not at all !

• No, it's quite okay to me

• Cuz I don't date

• dating is not an awkward but what is done on date can make it awkward

What Girls Said 10

• I always hated dating.. I've never been a shy person but when it comes to dating I'd clam right up and be so fucking awkward! Lol

Never wanna have to do it again

• I think it's a little awkward for everyone at first. You're learning about new person and trying to make connections with them. The way to get past it is to really be interested in them and to ask them about themselves. Don't worry :)

• Nope

• Everything is an awkward thing for me lol. I'm an awkward person.

• kind of

• Yes. I'm very shy and awkward.. So put those two together.. Lol

• It's awkward if it's a FAIL date

• Yasss! I hate dating

• Cuz I'm an awkward person

• I'm a socially awkward and anxious person, so dating will always be a challenge.