Red flag or not, haven't heard from him in over an hour?

I met a guy online and we did vid chat a few times and we have been texting for a couple of days. Today we had been texting back and forth and we were going to vid chat. I haven't heard from him in over an hour after he told me it would be just a short time before he got his computer and internet working. Is this an indication of disinterest or should I just let it go this one time? I just want to know cause I have been ghosted in the past by a guy who claimed to be interested. This guy told me he liked me and even proposed to visit in the near future. Our chats last a couple of hours usually. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• It's only been an hour... just wait... maybe something came up...

What Guys Said 3

• one hour? please ask this question afte one year🤔

• Something may have come up.

Something did the other day, but once he was finished he called me back.

I don't want to be clingy

If he seemed interested it shouldn't come off as clingy. Especially if you don't ask a lot. Just shows you are interested.

• Do you seriously have nothing better to do with your time then count minutes waiting for a video chat

What Girls Said 2

• It's an hour and you know he's having internet problems. Relax. Give it a day before jumping to conclusions.

• maybe waits for few days less than a week?