Girls, Why can't I get a girlfriend?

I'm a average looking guy who drive a average truck to my average job 6 days a week for average pay si I can afford my average house and put food on my table and some money in the bank is that not good enough anymore

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, anyone can get a boyfriend, or in your case girlfriend. All it takes is effort, and confidence. I mean sure all of those other things that you listed, isn't bad, but hopefully that isn't the only thing that you can bring to the table ( in other words a relationship). What defines your character? All of the things you named were only on the surface. What makes you, well.. you? If you want a girlfriend so badly, I would just say don't be afraid to get out there, usually it takes a man to approach a female, and not the other way around. But also, don't be so quick to jump into a relationship, it will come all in good time.

What Girls Said 3

• Perhaps socialize more, apparently the more people you know.. the greater chance of meeting the right person for you?

• You're right. You should have an average love life too then huh?
    Atop exuding averaging and thinking of yourself like that! If you stop and believe that you're worth dating. The women will too

• You are too average lol