How to get a girlfriend?

I recently had a breakup. And i need someone!!

Most Helpful Girl

• first move on, then find someone

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first of all, shouldn't you take some time to cool down before entering a new relationship? Waiting for the right person and the right time is key to having a successful and lasting relationship; if you're just going to date someone for the sake of dating them it usually doesn't end well. But if you really want to get into a new relationship, I recommend looking at people you often hang out with: a friend, a coworker, or maybe a classmate. People who have more exposure to a certain person usually develops feelings for that person, but if you want to meet someone new, go out more, maybe talk to a person you've never talked to at work or in school. There's plenty of fish in the sea, don't worry, you'll want to eventually meet someone new.

What Girls Said 3

• The same way you got that ex kind of

• "need someone"

Did you die?

• Sorry to be harsh man but it sounds like you need some time to heal first :( *hugs*

What Guys Said 3

• First being the most important: 1) Be attractive 2) Be wealthy. 3) Have personality.

• by thorugh a dating app or something

• If you're not handsome. Well you can't find somebody. But if you are you can kill it bro ! . I've never been with a girl.23 years old I am. Because I'm ugly. If you're ugly then quit it never try like me. I've never asked a girl to go out with me.