What do I do on my first date?

We have been dating for a couple of months and this is the first time we are going on a date with each other. I really like him and he really likes me so I am really nervous because this is the first time I have been in a relationship but I do not want him to know so I am going to try to play it off. I do not even know how to act on a movie date? I am very socially awkward in public and I am not trying to punch him in the face on accident when he reaches for my hand or tries to kiss me. Since this is my first relationship my guard is up and I am trying to put it down but I do not want to accidentally hurt him during the movie because I am not used to him cuddling or touching me. What if he wants to make out during the movie? I do not know how to kiss or anything I do not even know how to sit so that I do not make myself seem awkward this whole time. I was thinking of canceling until I got more dating practice or something but he has been waiting to go on a date with me for 5 months. Advice?

What Guys Said 1

• Just tell him it's your first date ever and your nerves he will understand we have all been there before second I don't now what happened to you as a kid to make you so afraid of being touched but you should probably see a therapist about that and maby get some aintiexiaity drugs well your there because there really work

What Girls Said 1

• You should just follow his lead. Do not cancel the date because he will assume that you are not interested in him at all.